Grow your expertise, skills and value! The ISACA South Africa Chapter Annual Conference takes you in-depth into emerging trends, best practices, and the tools and techniques you need to survive and thrive in the ever-more complex world of information systems audit, assurance, control and security.
Connect with experts, thought leaders and fellow information systems and business professionals.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Early Bird Registration Fees are valid until 30 April 2017.
Prices exclude travel and accommodation; respective bookings must be made by the individual delegate and are on their account. To book at conference rates, please click here.
ISACA SA offers discounts to organisations sending 6 or more employees to a single conference. Please contact the office for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10% discount for groups of 6 to 9 registrants.
- 15% discount for groups of 10 or more registrants.
Academic and student discounts:
We offer a R500 discount to academic institution employees and students. You must be an ISACA Student member in order to receive the student discount. Additional student membership and qualification details can be found here: https://www.isaca.org/Membership/Student-Membership.
Conference registrations are subject to our terms and conditions.
Here’s what’s in it for YOU:
- Experience customized learning: Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face: Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues at this world-class networking event.
- Update your knowledge and skills: Earn valuable CPEs.
- Meet leading suppliers: Visit the Expo section. Get answers directly from representatives, and discover SECURITY products/services that decrease enterprise risk and increase ROI.
Don’t miss out!
- Join your colleagues.
- Expand your network of member and vendor contacts.
- Build a stronger IT community.
- Interact with speakers who provide insight on IT audit and related topics.
Who should attend?
- Directors of Information Security
- Directors of Risk and Audit
- Head of Business Crime
- Heads of Cyber Security
- Information Security Managers
- IT Auditors
- IT Governance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Risk Managers
- Security Advisors
- Security Architects
Return to the office motivated and contribute to your enterprise’s success and immediately apply what you learned.
Would you like to delve into ‘A World of Opportunities’ but require your bosses approval to register for the conference?
We would like to share some advice and tips on how to make a persuasive proposal to your boss. For your convenience, we have developed an annual conference request letter template as a starting point for your proposal. You can customise this letter as required. Click here to download the template letter.