DELEGATE – CONFERENCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION DEADLINE: 15 July 2017
Entrance to the conference and all ISACA (our ,we, us) related events is contingent upon full payment of the registration fee by the conference attendee (you), unless prior agreement is made in writing.
- Submissions for this conference and any additional workshops are not processed; and a seat is not confirmed or reserved, until full payment is received, unless prior agreement in writing has been made otherwise. Space is limited, so it is highly recommended that payment is provided at the time of submission to guarantee a seat within the conference and all related events.
- To guarantee registration, conference fees must be received on the day before the start of the event. For the 2017 annual conference, this will be 25 August 2017.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid. We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation costs.
- All cancellations must be received in writing via email to email@example.com on or before 15 July 2017 to receive a refund of the registration fees.
- After 15 July 2017, no refunds can be given. You will be liable to pay us in full for the amount owing whether you attend the event or not.
- Substitutions may be made at any time up until the event. Substitution of a non-member for a member will result in additional non-member fee being charged.
- A cancellation handling charge of:
- R1,500 will be subtracted from conference refunds, and
- R1,000 per workshop from workshop refunds.
NOTE: If you are a no-show at the event, no registration fees will be refunded to you. You will be held liable to pay us in full for the amount owing.
- Discounts for the conference are available. In order to verify eligibility for any of these discounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discounts cannot be credited to you after the transaction has been completed.
- All discounts are applied to the main conference registration fee, and cannot be applied to workshop registrations.
- Discounts cannot be combined or compounded with other any special registration offers.
- ISACA offers discounts to organisations sending 6 or more employees to a single conference.
- Please contact our offices for more details at email@example.com.
- 10% discount for groups of 6 to 9 registrants
- 15% discount for groups of 10 or more registrants
Academic and Student Discounts
- We offer a R500 discount to academic institution employees and students.
- You must be an ISACA Student member in order to receive the student discount.
- Additional student membership and qualification details can be found here: https://www.isaca.org/Membership/Student-Membership.
You indemnify us and the Sandton Convention Centre, the owners and staff against any claim that may be brought against us whether by you or any persons and how ever arising if such a loss, injury or claim should arise during the preparation or duration for any booking, delivery and dispatch of goods, subcontractors or use of any subcontractor’s equipment, sale and/or holding of any booking and other matters connected herewith.
- We reserve the right to alter or delete items from the conference programme in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Materials have been prepared for the professional development of our members and others in the IS audit, control, security and governance community.
- We and our speakers cannot warrant that using material presented, will be adequate to discharge your legal or professional liability in the conduct of your private practice.
- All material used in the preparation and delivery of the presentations on our behalf are original material created by the speakers, or the speakers have all the rights and authority to use and reproduce in connection with such presentation and to grant the rights for distribution to conference attendees.
- The applicable copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights in the material are and remain with the speakers.
- Unauthorized recording by you, in any form, of presentations and workshops are prohibited.
PERMISSION TO PHOTOGRAPH:
- By attending this event the you consent to be photographed, videoed and voice-recorded during the event.
- We may use photographs/videos/audios from the event for future promotion of our educational events on our website, social media pages, and printed material;
- You understand that these photographs/videos/audios will be without remuneration.
- You waive the right to inspect or approve the use of any photographs/videos/audios now and in the future.
By submitting a conference registration form you agree to and bind yourself and your company (where applicable) to these conference terms and conditions.