The ISACA South Africa Chapter successfully hosted its Annual Conference at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg from 28 to 29 August 2017. The event was attended by approx. 500 delegates. International and local industry leaders shared valuable information and enlightened the audience with their insights on current trends and developments.
Have a look at the event photos posted on our Facebook page – feel free to comment and tag yourself!
Thank you to all our guest speakers for delivering valuable and insightful presentations! Herewith copies of the presentations for which we have the speakers’ consent to share them:
- Andre Viviers: The value of investing in continuous learning and development
- Anton Bouwer: Continuous Fraud Monitoring and Detection: A Practical Case Study
- Ashleigh van Kerckhoven: For Sale [insert your name here]
- Barry Lewis: Six degrees of separation – planning the impact of IoT on your future audits
- Barry Lewis: Rise of the Drones and their impact on your future audits
- Carolynn Chalmers: King IV™, COBIT® 5 and now crafting an International Corporate Governance Standard
- Craig Summers & Evaashan Naidoo: Successes in application system auditing
- Gary Hardy: Business Relationship Management – Key to Unlocking IT Value
- Helena Strauss: About e-commerce, software configuration overviews and tax…are you really adding value to your client?
- John Tannahill: Agile and DevOps Security and Audit
- John Tannahill: Windows 10 Security and Audit
- Dr Lucienne Abrahams: What’s special about tech hubs? Collaborative working, external value creation for firms, risk and governance
- Dr Raj Siriram: Leadership, Governance and Risk in the Digital Era
- Rob Stroud: DevOps: Driving Business Transformation; Where does GRC fit?
- Sandhya Mohan-Pillai & Roelien Howell: Bridging the Corporate Governance and Information Security world
- Vanuja Maharaj: Exploring Public Sector IT Auditing in a World of Opportunities
- Vaughan Mason: Unlocking the Value of Data & Analytics
- Ziyanda Masiza: Self-Mastery for Visionary Leadership / video