Grow your expertise, skills and value! The ISACA South Africa Chapter Annual Conference takes you in-depth into emerging trends, best practices, and the tools and techniques you need to survive and thrive in the ever-more complex world of information systems audit, assurance, control and security.
Connect with experts, thought leaders and fellow information systems and business professionals.
Early Bird Registration Fees are valid until 30 April 2018.
Prices exclude travel and accommodation; respective bookings must be made by the individual delegate and are on their account.
ISACA SA offers discounts to organisations sending 6 or more employees to a single conference. Please contact the office for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10% discount for groups of 6 to 9 registrants.
- 15% discount for groups of 10 or more registrants.
Academic and student discounts:
We offer a R500 discount to academic institution employees and students. You must be an ISACA Student member in order to receive the student discount. Additional student membership and qualification details can be found here: https://www.isaca.org/Membership/Student-Membership.
Conference registrations are subject to our terms and conditions.
Here’s what’s in it for YOU:
- Experience customized learning: Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face: Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues at this world-class networking event.
- Update your knowledge and skills: Earn valuable CPEs.
- Meet leading suppliers: Visit the Expo section. Get answers directly from representatives, and discover SECURITY products/services that decrease enterprise risk and increase ROI.
Don’t miss out!
- Join your colleagues.
- Expand your network of member and vendor contacts.
- Build a stronger IT community.
- Interact with speakers who provide insight on IT audit and related topics.
Who should attend?
- Directors of Information Security
- Directors of Risk and Audit
- Head of Business Crime
- Heads of Cyber Security
- Information Security Managers
- IT Auditors
- IT Governance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Risk Managers
- Security Advisors
- Security Architects
Return to the office motivated and contribute to your enterprise’s success and immediately apply what you learned.
Are you an industry expert, thought-leader or passionate professional willing to share your experiences, insights and knowledge with colleagues and peers?
ISACA SA is now accepting proposals for track sessions at the 2018 Annual National Conference, which is taking place on 27 and 28 August 2018 at the Sandton Convention Centre in Gauteng, South Africa!
We further seek proposals for two-day post-conference workshops which are taking place on 29 and 30 August 2018 at the Sandton Convention Centre.
We are calling on all dynamic speakers with topical content that will provide the best possible experience for attendees. This is a great opportunity for you to give back to your profession by sharing your knowledge and insights!
Interested? Submit your completed session proposal(s) to email@example.com.
Partnering with ISACA means more than making the right contacts; it means being an insider. It means being connected to the right people with the right level of influence, and it means you are allied with a globally respected organisation and leader in the IS & IT industry. Experience the power of partnership with ISACA. Sponsorship packages are designed to provide a solid platform to help you stand out and make an impact. Our programmes allow you to achieve your marketing goals and deliver a maximum return on your investment. We have developed sponsorship packages to help your organisation meet its objectives and reach your target market in the IS & IT professions.
Interested? Submit your completed sponsorship agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to partnering with you!
- Sandton Convention Centre 161 Maude St, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196
Accommodation can be booked at a 10% discount off the best available rate at the time that you make your booking. Follow this link to make your booking now: Tsogo Sun Sandton Hotels.
The following terms and conditions apply to the booking link:
The quoted rates are
- Inclusive of Bed & Breakfast.
- Applicable per room/ per night.
- Inclusive of 14% VAT.
- Excludes 1% Tourism Levy on accommodation only.
- All double room rates refer to a maximum of two adults per room.
- Quoted in South African Rand (ZAR).
Terms and Conditions
- No rooms are being held in advance.
- Delegates to make reservations directly with the hotel of choice.
- Rooms will be sold on a first come first serve basis, subject to availability.
- Rates for other room types available on request.