ISACA South Africa is proud to announce its first Cyber Security Conference and Workshop, 9 to 11 October 2017 in Johannesburg, Focus Rooms, Sunninghill.
The event will bring together cyber security experts and professionals across industries and will enable you to:
- Stay on top of the latest cyber security trends, further your cyber career, and make new connections with professionals.
- Embrace fresh insights, better understand your enemy and discover solutions that will help you safeguard the future of your organisation.
- Go from prevention and protection to possibilities that will add to your personal value and enterprise’s competitive advantage.
- Earn up to 7.25 CPE hours!
ISACA Member pricing:
- R4500 for the 1-day CSX Conference on 9 October 2017
Cyber security doesn’t take a vacation and it doesn’t sleep. You need to be aware of the most effective tactics and tools to meet the ever-growing threats.
Register today to join the thought (and action) leaders in cyber security.
Two-day workshop offering in-person instruction on the foundational concepts and principles of cyber security. This Fundamentals Workshop is a great way to earn CPE credit and prepare for the Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate exam.
Workshop attendance earns you up to 17.5 CPE hours!
Get your ISACA member ticket at only R5,500 today!
Focus Rooms, The Core, 1st Floor, Cnr Leeuwkop Rd & Kukuyu Rd, Sunninghill, Johannesburg.