- This event has passed.
Western Cape Regional Meeting – 30 January 2019
January 30 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Bookings: Reserve your seat by no later than 12h00 on Monday, 28 January – online registration
- Foschini Head Office, Stanley Lewis Centre, 340 Voortrekker Road, Parow East, 7500, South Africa
Contact: 087 094 0661
|17h00 – 17h30||Registration, tea and coffee|
|17h30 – 17h40||Welcome and introduction (Regional Coordinator: Mahomed Osman)|
|17h40 – 18h20||Clynton Tarboton (Director of Advisory Services at Contingency Central PTY (LTD)) Topic: “Business Continuity in Action”|
|18h20 – 18h30||Closing|
|18h30 – 19h00||Networking and refreshments|
- These meetings are free of charge to all members and their guests; there is no charge to attend.
- Remember that attendance at chapter meetings counts towards CPE hours.
Please remember that attendance at ISACA events have cost implications for the chapter. We respectfully ask members not to arrive at events unless you have confirmed your attendance by the due date. Likewise, if you have confirmed your attendance, please endeavour to attend the event.
- By attending this event, the registrant grants permission to be photographed/audio-taped/video-recorded during the event.
- The resulting photographs/audios/videos may be used by ISACA SA for future promotion of ISACA SA’s educational events on ISACA SA’s website, social media pages and/or in printed promotional materials.
- By attending this event, the registrant consents to any such use.
- The registrant understands any use of the photographs/audios/videos will be without remuneration.
- The registrant also waives any right to inspect or approve the aforementioned use of any photographs/audios/videos now or in the future.