Annual General Meeting 2018
Event Details:Annual General Meeting 2018
Date: 20/04/2018 | Time: 15:00 - 20:00 | Venue: The Maslow Hotel, 146 Rivonia Rd, Sandton, , South Africa
Please reserve your seat by no later than at .
|15:00 – 15:30||Registration, tea and coffee|
|15:30 – 15:45||Welcome|
|15:45 – 16:30||Ryan Hogarth, Conference speaker, social business strategist, author, Master of Ceremonies, presents:|
We’re not Robots
The 20th century has been defined by transformation. This lively presentation explores the impact of this transformation on our workforce, our customer experience & expectations as well as our business models. The more our technology advances the more we are required to understanding the people using this technology. Before you change what you do, you have to change how you think. We’re not Robots will explore how you can gear yourself and your thinking for modern business.
About the Speaker
Decoding the digital era long before it was fashionable to do so, Ryan Hogarth is always a step ahead of trends. In a world in which 50 billion devices will be connected by 2020, it is incumbent upon companies to transform or become irrelevant. Ryan’s role is to teach businesses how to innovate and function in a ‘frictionless economy’, in which direct, seamless communication is the order of the day.
Renowned for exploring the seismic shift that technology has brought about in the workplace in the past decade, Ryan’s particular focus is on leadership, innovation, influence and motivation.
Driven by an abundance mentality, Ryan sees no limitations as to how much he can achieve. A charismatic speaker (with a memorable beard!), Ryan lights up any event.
|16:30 – 16:45||Secretary Report|
|16:45 – 17:00||Treasury Report President’s report|
|17:00 – 17:15||President’s Report|
|17:15 – 17:45||Tichaona Zororo: “My ISACA Journey”|
|17:45 – 18:00||Acknowledgement of the outgoing Directors|
|18:00 – 18:15||Inauguration of the new ISACA SA Chapter Board of Directors|
|18:15 – 18:30||Closing Remarks|
|18:30 – 20:00||Cocktail|
- Attendance at this event is free of charge.
- You will earn CPE hours for attending this event.
Bookings are closed for this event.
- These meetings are free of charge to all members and their guests; there is no charge to attend.
- Remember that attendance at chapter meetings counts towards CPE hours.
- Please remember that attendance at ISACA events have cost implications for the chapter.
- We respectfully ask members not to arrive at events unless you have confirmed your attendance by the due date.
- Likewise, if you have confirmed your attendance, please endeavour to attend the event.
- By attending this event, the registrant grants permission to be photographed/audio-taped/video-recorded during the event.
- The resulting photographs/audios/videos may be used by ISACA SA for future promotion of ISACA SA’s educational events on ISACA SA’s website, social media pages and/or in printed promotional materials. By attending this event, the registrant consents to any such use.
- The registrant understands any use of the photographs/audios/videos will be without remuneration.
- The registrant also waives any right to inspect or approve the aforementioned use of any photographs/audios/videos now or in the future.