Annual General Meeting – 26 April 2019
Event Details:Annual General Meeting – 26 April 2019
Date: 26/04/2019 | Time: 15:30 - 20:30 | Venue: Protea Hotel Balalaika, Maude Street, Sandown, Sandton, South Africa
Please reserve your seat by no later than 24/04/2019 at 12:00 PM.
15h30 – 16h30 Registration
16h30 – 16h45 Welcome & Introduction: Tshitego Moses Segaetsho (Secretary, ISACA South Africa)
16h45 – 17h15 Annual Report: Arlene-Lynn Volmink (President, ISACA South Africa)
17h15 – 17h45 2018 Financial Report & 2019 Budget: Francois Le Roux (Treasurer, ISACA South Africa)
17h45 – 18h00 Approvals and Q&A
18h00 – 18h45 Guest Speaker – Dr Claudelle von Eck, CEO – IIA SA
18h45 – 19h00 Closing
19h00 – 20h30 Networking & refreshments
Bookings are closed for this event.
- These meetings are free of charge to all members and their guests; there is no charge to attend.
- Remember that attendance at chapter meetings counts towards CPE hours.
- Please remember that attendance at ISACA events have cost implications for the chapter.
- We respectfully ask members not to arrive at events unless you have confirmed your attendance by the due date.
- Likewise, if you have confirmed your attendance, please endeavour to attend the event.
- By attending this event, the registrant grants permission to be photographed/audio-taped/video-recorded during the event.
- The resulting photographs/audios/videos may be used by ISACA SA for future promotion of ISACA SA’s educational events on ISACA SA’s website, social media pages and/or in printed promotional materials. By attending this event, the registrant consents to any such use.
- The registrant understands any use of the photographs/audios/videos will be without remuneration.
- The registrant also waives any right to inspect or approve the aforementioned use of any photographs/audios/videos now or in the future.