KZN Regional Meeting – 13 February 2019
Event Details:KZN Regional Meeting – 13 February 2019
Date: 13/02/2019 | Time: 15:00 - 18:00 | Venue: SNG Grant Thorton, 2nd Floor, Pencarrow Park, 4 Pencarrow Crescent, La Lucia Ridge, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Please reserve your seat by no later than 11/02/2019 at 12:30 PM.
15:00 – 15:30 – Registration, tea and coffee
15:30 – 15:40 – Welcome and announcements
15:40 – 16:25 – Nitesh Ramsaroop (Senior Enterprise Architect, Tumeric Digital), Topic: The internet of things needs Enterprise Architecture behind it.
16:25 – 17:10 – Second speaker to be confirmed
17:10 – 17:15 – Closing
17:15 – 18:00 – Networking and refreshments
Bookings are closed for this event.
- These meetings are free of charge to all members and their guests; there is no charge to attend.
- Remember that attendance at chapter meetings counts towards CPE hours.
- Please remember that attendance at ISACA events have cost implications for the chapter.
- We respectfully ask members not to arrive at events unless you have confirmed your attendance by the due date.
- Likewise, if you have confirmed your attendance, please endeavour to attend the event.
- By attending this event, the registrant grants permission to be photographed/audio-taped/video-recorded during the event.
- The resulting photographs/audios/videos may be used by ISACA SA for future promotion of ISACA SA’s educational events on ISACA SA’s website, social media pages and/or in printed promotional materials. By attending this event, the registrant consents to any such use.
- The registrant understands any use of the photographs/audios/videos will be without remuneration.
- The registrant also waives any right to inspect or approve the aforementioned use of any photographs/audios/videos now or in the future.