Port Elizabeth Regional Meeting – 19 June 2019
Event Details:Port Elizabeth Regional Meeting – 19 June 2019
Date: 19/06/2019 | Time: 16:00 - 19:00 | Venue: , , , ,
Please reserve your seat by no later than 17/06/2019 at 12:00 PM.
16:00 – 16:30 Welcome and ISACA SA Announcements
16:30 – 17:15 Professor Reinhardt Botha (Nelson Mandela University – Director of the Centre for Research in Information and Cybersecurity (CRICS)): “What do we learn from security news”?
17:15 – 18:00 Gustav d’Assonville (KPMG): The topic that he has in mind is “Threats, vulnerabilities and controls in Operational Technology (manufacturing/healthcare)”
18:00 – 18:15 Closing
18:15 – 19:00 Networking
Bookings are closed for this event.
- These meetings are free of charge to all members and their guests; there is no charge to attend.
- Remember that attendance at chapter meetings counts towards CPE hours.
- Please remember that attendance at ISACA events have cost implications for the chapter.
- We respectfully ask members not to arrive at events unless you have confirmed your attendance by the due date.
- Likewise, if you have confirmed your attendance, please endeavour to attend the event.
- By attending this event, the registrant grants permission to be photographed/audio-taped/video-recorded during the event.
- The resulting photographs/audios/videos may be used by ISACA SA for future promotion of ISACA SA’s educational events on ISACA SA’s website, social media pages and/or in printed promotional materials. By attending this event, the registrant consents to any such use.
- The registrant understands any use of the photographs/audios/videos will be without remuneration.
- The registrant also waives any right to inspect or approve the aforementioned use of any photographs/audios/videos now or in the future.