Pretoria Regional Meeting – 29 May 2019
Event Details:Pretoria Regional Meeting – 29 May 2019
Date: 29/05/2019 | Time: 17:00 - 19:00 | Venue: SNG Grant Thorton, 221 Garsfontein Rd, De Beers, Pretoria, South Africa
Please reserve your seat by no later than 20/05/2019 at 12:30 PM.
17:00 – 17:30 Registration, tea and coffee
17:30 – 18:00 Welcome and announcements
18:00 – 18:45 Kudakwashe Charandura (Director, SNG Grant Thornton), Topic: Effective Vulnerability Management
18:45 – 18:55 Closing
18:55 – 19:00 Networking and refreshments
- These meetings are free of charge to all members and their guests; there is no charge to attend.
- Remember that attendance at chapter meetings counts towards CPE hours.
- Please remember that attendance at ISACA events have cost implications for the chapter.
- We respectfully ask members not to arrive at events unless you have confirmed your attendance by the due date.
- Likewise, if you have confirmed your attendance, please endeavour to attend the event.
- By attending this event, the registrant grants permission to be photographed/audio-taped/video-recorded during the event.
- The resulting photographs/audios/videos may be used by ISACA SA for future promotion of ISACA SA’s educational events on ISACA SA’s website, social media pages and/or in printed promotional materials. By attending this event, the registrant consents to any such use.
- The registrant understands any use of the photographs/audios/videos will be without remuneration.
- The registrant also waives any right to inspect or approve the aforementioned use of any photographs/audios/videos now or in the future.