Cape Town Regional Meeting – 19 February 2019
Event Details:Cape Town Regional Meeting – 19 February 2019
Date: 19/02/2019 | Time: 16:00 - 19:00 | Venue: Workshop 17 Watershed, 17 Dock Road, The Watershed, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, , South Africa
Please reserve your seat by no later than 17/02/2019 at 12:30 PM.
16:00 – 16:30 – Registration, tea and coffee
16:30 – 16:40 – Welcome and announcements
16:40 – 17:25 – Darin Morris (Principal Compliance and Cyber Security Architect, RapidDeploy), Topic: Building accountability into the system development life cycle.
17:25 – 17:30 – Closing
17:30 – 18:00 – Networking and refreshments
Bookings are closed for this event.
- These meetings are free of charge to all members and their guests; there is no charge to attend.
- Remember that attendance at chapter meetings counts towards CPE hours.
- Please remember that attendance at ISACA events have cost implications for the chapter.
- We respectfully ask members not to arrive at events unless you have confirmed your attendance by the due date.
- Likewise, if you have confirmed your attendance, please endeavour to attend the event.
- By attending this event, the registrant grants permission to be photographed/audio-taped/video-recorded during the event.
- The resulting photographs/audios/videos may be used by ISACA SA for future promotion of ISACA SA’s educational events on ISACA SA’s website, social media pages and/or in printed promotional materials. By attending this event, the registrant consents to any such use.
- The registrant understands any use of the photographs/audios/videos will be without remuneration.
- The registrant also waives any right to inspect or approve the aforementioned use of any photographs/audios/videos now or in the future.