Combined ISACA SA & IIA SA Western Cape Regional Meeting – 25 April 2019
Event Details:Combined ISACA SA & IIA SA Western Cape Regional Meeting – 25 April 2019
Date: 25/04/2019 | Time: 16:00 - 19:00 | Venue: Sanlam Head Office, 2 Strand Road, Belville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Please reserve your seat by no later than 25/04/2019 at 12:30 PM.
16:00 – 16:30 Registration, tea and coffee
16:30 – 17:00 Welcome and announcements
17:00 – 17:45 Sandro Bucchianeri (Senior Security Executive, ABSA), Topic: Cybersecurity focusing on Cybercrime
17:45 – 18:30 James Gourrah (Chair: IIA SA Board & Capitec Bank), Topic:The future of Internal Auditing and IT Auditing
18:30 – 18:40 Closing
18:40 – 19:30 Networking and refreshments
Bookings are closed for this event.
- These meetings are free of charge to all members and their guests; there is no charge to attend.
- Remember that attendance at chapter meetings counts towards CPE hours.
- Please remember that attendance at ISACA events have cost implications for the chapter.
- We respectfully ask members not to arrive at events unless you have confirmed your attendance by the due date.
- Likewise, if you have confirmed your attendance, please endeavour to attend the event.
- By attending this event, the registrant grants permission to be photographed/audio-taped/video-recorded during the event.
- The resulting photographs/audios/videos may be used by ISACA SA for future promotion of ISACA SA’s educational events on ISACA SA’s website, social media pages and/or in printed promotional materials. By attending this event, the registrant consents to any such use.
- The registrant understands any use of the photographs/audios/videos will be without remuneration.
- The registrant also waives any right to inspect or approve the aforementioned use of any photographs/audios/videos now or in the future.