Western Cape Regional Meeting – 30 January 2019
Event Details:Western Cape Regional Meeting – 30 January 2019
Date: 30/01/2019 | Time: 17:00 - 20:00 | Venue: Foschini Head Office, Stanley Lewis Centre, 340 Voortrekker Road, Parow East, , South Africa
Please reserve your seat by no later than 28/01/2019 at 12:00 PM.
|17h00 – 17h30||Registration, tea and coffee|
|17h30 – 17h40||Welcome and introduction (Regional Coordinator: Mahomed Osman)|
|17h40 – 18h20||Clynton Tarboton (Director of Advisory Services at Contingency Central PTY (LTD)) Topic: “Business Continuity in Action”|
|18h20 – 18h30||Closing|
|18h30 – 19h00||Networking and refreshments|
Bookings are closed for this event.
- These meetings are free of charge to all members and their guests; there is no charge to attend.
- Remember that attendance at chapter meetings counts towards CPE hours.
- Please remember that attendance at ISACA events have cost implications for the chapter.
- We respectfully ask members not to arrive at events unless you have confirmed your attendance by the due date.
- Likewise, if you have confirmed your attendance, please endeavour to attend the event.
- By attending this event, the registrant grants permission to be photographed/audio-taped/video-recorded during the event.
- The resulting photographs/audios/videos may be used by ISACA SA for future promotion of ISACA SA’s educational events on ISACA SA’s website, social media pages and/or in printed promotional materials. By attending this event, the registrant consents to any such use.
- The registrant understands any use of the photographs/audios/videos will be without remuneration.
- The registrant also waives any right to inspect or approve the aforementioned use of any photographs/audios/videos now or in the future.